Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Chris. =)
Our "1st " anniversary anyways, haha.
This time last year, around 1 am, we were hanging out with Jess, Trish, and Nate at TGI Fridays enjoying some appetizers and beverages, trying to relax and calm some nerves before our "big day" at the courthouse.
I absolutely cannot believe that it has been one whole year already, it has gone by so fast. Time really does fly. And things are still going as great as ever.
I love you hun. <3

1 comment:

Ang said...

happy 'first' anniversary anne (and chris). and congrats on your new 'aunt-ship' too. It is soo very fun. I used to worry as each new neice or nephew entered my life how I could ever have any more capacity to love other children...even my own. The love you feel for them is incredible and even painful at times. And yet...it turned out that my capacity for love grew even deeper for my maya.
:)

he is soo cute. did you get to go see him yet?