Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So I guess that this is the new cool thing to do lately.

I guess this is like all over the place right now. People have taken really cool looking artsy pictures of things that create letters of the alphabet and then you place them in a frame in such a way that it spells out your last name or whatever and then hang it in your house sometwhere. So I thought it would be fun to do it on here....since Ostrander is too long I doubt you will ever see this in our house althought I do think it is a cute idea.

OOOOO
S
The Cross
rrrrr
Pine tree by my apartment
nnnnn
Letter D!!
the letter E!!
Letter R

I just want to say that in no way did I do the object of this justice, haha. The pictures that you buy in the mall, well not only are they like $8 per letter, but plus the frame...they end up being like $70-$100! It is somewhat outrageous, I know. The letter are actually just different miscellaneous objects that "look" like letters...I don't know if I am making sense...check out this link: https://www.nameframes.net/

No comments: