Sunday, June 21, 2009

10 things I am thankful for today-in no random order.

1. Our amazing, hope giving, gracious Father.
2. My incredible husband. He truly is incredible.
3. My family. I would be nowhere without them.
4. Having transportation.
5. Being able to have money to bless others.
6. Air conditioning.
7. My ability to be active.
8. Our church family.
9. Our pups who love us unconditionally.
10. Popsicles.

I know some of those are random. But those are the things I am truly thankful for at the moment.

2 comments:

Patrick and Megan said...

Man, I would be thankful for #6 too! Martha doesn't have it either...

Anne said...

OH my gosh I know....we are def. getting Central Air put in when the heater people come to run the vent to the upstairs. I don't know how you could handle this having kids, I feel so bad for the dogs all day long! Thankfully we have our little air unit in the bedroom, and I am glad to have air at my work. The last two summers working at Crystal were rough with no air. I am sorry that Martha doesn't have it...she probably likes the heat though huh?