Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day

I'm not going to lie. I have greatly enjoyed this past week off. Three more days. Next week I start my new job. But it has been nice, being able to sleep in if I want, which I haven't done too much, getting up, work out, watching tv, running errands, knitting, reading, messing around online, doing whatever.....But yeah, I am nervous and somewhat scared. I know that things will be OK, but I am nervous. Also, my new title is "Community Care Giver."

Valentine's Day was pretty great. Chris and I decided to not get eachother presents since we wanted to go out to eat. He had the day off too which was nice, so we just lazed around. We went to Barnes and Noble and bought Sex God which is pretty good so far, I just need to find some time where I am not distracted by other things so I can actually concentrate on it. Chris had class from 4:30 to 6 so I went to San Chez and got us a table and then me met me there later. The food was fabulous as always. We had the fresh mozarella rolls, tuna and avovado rolls, lamb, tuna, and portabella mushrooms with cheese. The balsamic salmon was by far my favorite, I am totally still craving it today. We were so full but somehow made room for dessert. Deep fried chocolate and cream cheese empanadas drizzled with sauces and dulce de leche gelato. Sooo incredibly wonderful. We had a great dinner. The longer I am married to him the more I enjoy doing things like that. Maybe it's because we know eachother better, and just how we are, how we will react to things, etc. Appreciating the food, how it is different...and of course I love the fact that we get to try a lot of different things and share. I love to share food. I also tried a new drink last night, which they called a capherena or something of that nature, which reminded me of the Kaprina that I watched Martha Stewart make, so I definately had to try it. It was made from a sugar cane liqueur, crushed limes and sugar. And then when we got home we played Uno Attack. And it was great. Haha..we have fun sometimes....

So tomorrow I am going into Tanaz to get my massage. It should be interesting. But I am realllly looking forward to it, it shall be wonderful.

And I think we are going to Muskegon to stay the night tomorrow. It'll be like a little getaway. With the in-laws. =)

No comments: