Friday, September 14, 2007

goodness gracious

I promise I will update very soon. Please forgive me as I have been sick for over a month now, with which this cold came along with this wonderful cough that I have had for over two weeks and cannot seem to kick. I have not had a good nights sleep since Chicago. That was 12 days ago. I will never again take that for advantage. A good nights sleep that is. I have literally tried everything and nothing is working. If I am not better by next week I have to go and see a pulmonologist. I seriously hope this does not become necessary. I'm on a steroid right now for my lungs and still have four more days to go. Please pray for me!!!

On a much different and very jealous note.......

I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant. Three people in the past week. I cannot help but to feel a longing for this time in my life, I get so excited!!! I want to get in on all this! I know that now is probably not the right time. I suppose whatever God has planned for us will happen. I am just so impatient and excited for the future!!!!

Despite my jealousy, I am sooo very happy and excited for you all. I love you!!! And you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Yay for babies!! =)

No comments: