Monday, November 19, 2007

I know, I am slacking this month.

But, truth be told, I have had good reason. Last week consisted of getting things done around the house and a lot of cleaning.

Not to mention that I just worked the weekend from hell. Two 16 hour days, 7 am to 11pm, both days........it was awful. I couldn't wait to go to bed last night and sleep in this morning.
And going to work, always revolves around having to deal with drama. And lately the drama and stress is causing me to have anxiety, therefore I always feel like I have to vomit. Yeah, it's not fun.

Our laptop has also been on the blitz lately. Stupid computers, haha. Seriously though, next time, we should get a Mac. =)

Well I have today and tomorrow off so I'm pretty happy about that. Tonight Chris and I are driving home for the night to see my family. And then tomorrow hopefully we will be able to work on putting up the Christmas lights. Exciting!!! Saturday we are going to buy our Christmas tree and decorate. And friday morning we are actually goin go try and go shopping, wooo! I have never done that before. Shopping on Black Friday that is.

Oh yeah, I made my first pumpkin pie ever the other day and it turned out amazing!! Thank you Martha Stewart,haha!!!

Ok for real, I got tons of stuff I gotta do, hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm sure it was better than mine anyways. =)

No comments: