Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I haven't forgotten....

I know that I still need to update about this past summer, and I plan on posting some pictures. It just hasn't happened yet because that involves actually sitting down at our desktop computer and will take some time....and I just can't get myself to do it. There is always something else that seems more important, but I am still planning on getting that done.

Well the past week has been really great. I am no longer sore from working out and last night was my 3rd Spin class. I am really starting to like it and it is getting easier each time. Also last week I was going to try to do a Step Class but the teacher had a death in her family so this guy was subbing for her. Well he didn't know how to do step, so he decided that we were all going to do the "Boot Camp" class instead, since that was what he used to teach. I was like OK, no big deal, I mean who can't do some jumping jacks among other random things? That class kicked my butt, probably more than any other to this point. He even had us doing suicide runs. I mean, come on, people still do those??? Haha...I haven't did those since I played softball in my Junior year of high school. That was 6 years ago....haha...it was a good workout though. I am sure I'll try it again sometime when I am getting bored with other things. Tonight I have a session with a Wellness Coach to teach me how to use some of the equipment there, I think they call it the free range equipment or something. It's like lifting weights but without having to have a spotter. Then after that I am off to my usual Tuesday night bowling league. Hopefully I will bowl well tonight, I wasn't doing so well last week. Buy my friend and coworker Dave took a cool video of me so when he puts that on You Tube I will post it on here. Something for you all to look forward to...haha...just kidding.

Anyways, the week seems to be going to by too fast. I have too much to do and not enough time to do it all. Ever since I started at the YMCA and have this new job it seems to be taking up all of my time. I am NOT complaining by any means, I love my new job, I love my new schedule. The only downfall is that I don't get to see Chris a lot. But otherwise things are going great. Back to what I was talking about before....Friday morning Chris and I are taking a little road trip to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to Washington D.C. to stay with some friends of ours. I have never been there before so we are looking forward to it! That will be another picture blog I am sure. Well I have some work to do now.

No comments: