Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm tired.

I don't even really have anything to write. It was a long day, and I'm tired. I got up early to do Chris's cousin Erica's hair. Then I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon trying to keep the dog occupied and out of trouble. And then I had to go to work and it was a crazy night. I love my job, but sometimes I hate it too, one of the reasons I like it though is because the nights always go by so fast. I guess I am somewhat bored there and I just would like to have a job that I am incredibly passionate about and I guess I'm so frustrated because I feel like that is never going to happen. Finally I am home and trying to unwind...my back has been killing me the last couple of days, and I know it is probably from having to lift people all night at work.
Wow this is totally sounds like a rant, haha.
Oh well, I'm peacin out.......
I have the new HARRY POTTER book!!! And I seriously need to read it asap....Since sunday night I've only had time to read 20 pages, come on now, let's get serious.......
goodnight.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, we understand the whole working some place you are not passionate about it sucks!
Enjoy your book!

Anonymous said...

You done with that book yet, so I can borrow it?

Anne said...

hahaha...yeah right.....I've only gotten 35 pages into it, it's pathetic really. I'm kinda starting to get annoyed. I wanna just devote a day to it but I can't right now cause I"m too busy with work and people wanting their hair done. OH YEAH not to mention I have a puppy...and a hubby to look after! Ahhh! But yeah, don't worry, I'll get it to you eventually, hopefully sooner than later! p.s. we have to go to church at 9 am tomorrow cause Chris works at 12 so we won't see you guys, have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you just need to bite the bullet and stay up late reading it. That's what I do. I always hate the world the next day but it's the only way to get it done. BTW, you need to put up a new post.

Anonymous said...

We were at both services yesterday! I am sorry we missed you guys!

Anne said...

I am sorry that we missed you, maybe we need to communicate better, haha!! Maybe if we didn't have the dog I would....I will try to arrange that I guess, I am just so busy right now doing hair in the morning that I can't stay up late!!! But yeah I'm workin on it I swear! P.S. we all need to hang out soon.

David Rudd said...

i already read the last chapter. it's kind of disappointing.

harry decides to move to America and become a cowboy. he gives up his broom for a good ol' fashioned horse...

Anne said...

David Rudd I seriously was about to cry because I thought you were totally gonna give a secret away to me!! Don't do that!!!!!!!! haha