Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ok, here goes....the start of my "List About Me"

1. My maiden name is LaFave
2. My birthday is Feb. 5th
3. I was born in Bad Axe, Michigan
4. I have two younger brothers Joe and Charlie who are really related to me.
5. I have an older brother Jesse, older sister Megan, and brother Nate the same age as me who are like my "adopted siblings". They kinda adopted me into their family. =)
6. I have moved 11 times. I hate moving.
7. I went to three different high schools.
8. I went to the Douglas J Aveda Institute in East Lansing and have my cosmetology license.
9. I love doing hair! I just hate working in a salon.
10. I am going to start selling Mary Kay.
11. I want to start having kids, stay home, and start my business doing hair and skin care.
12. I think that once our kids are all in school it would be awesome to be a labor and delivery nurse.
13. The reason I don't pursue this is because I hate going to school.
14. I think that I would be more willing to go to school if I didn't work full time.
15. My husbands name is Chris.
16. He is awesome and a great husband.
17. Oh, and I love him.
18. We have been married for over a year and a half.
19. We had TWO weddings! How sweet is that!
20. Our second wedding anniversary is coming up Oct. 7th. That will be on year for that one, haha.
21. We have a dog, Niles, and he is just over 4 monthes old.
22. My favorite shows right now are Days of Our Lives, The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser, Kitchen Nightmares, and the Office.
23. I also love Friends and Frasier.
24. I love to bake.
25. And I think I'm kinda good at it.
26. I LOVE candles!
27. I love anything pumpkin.
28. I have a small obsession with the Eiffel Tower.
29. I hope to one day travel to Paris.
30. I love it when fall starts to come around and the leaves start changing.
31. I love jeans, sweater and hoodie weather.
32. Christmas is the BEST!
33. I love buying presents and wrapping them and giving them to people.
34. I am SO excited to buy a real tree this year, and decorate it, and put it in our huge big beautiful window in the dining room!
35. I am worried that Niles will probably eat the lights and knock it over, haha...
36. I hate lysol. Chris always sprays it and somehow it gets in my mouth.
37. I had a kidney stone a couple years ago. It was pretty painful.
38. I didn't get wisdom teeth and the dentist said I never will. Yay!
39. I have some of the most amazing friends.
40. I used to be a cheerleader.
41. I really miss it sometimes! Especially going to the games.
42. I actually don't mind doing laundry.
43. I hate doing dishes. Thank goodness a dishwasher came with our house.
44. I don't get enough excercise.
45. I wish I was more motivated sometimes.
46. I administer medicine to residents at my job.
47. I think I am really good at what I do.
48. I really like to scrapbook, I just wish it wasn't soooo expensive sometimes.
49. I wish I liked to run.
50. I hate running.
51. I recently found out that I love to do puzzles!

Ok that is all for now, I'll do more later. =)

2 comments:

Ang said...

your posts are always worth waiting for....

so full of great stories and thoughts and pictures.

any more news yet from your sister? i'll keep praying...I've been thinking about all of you often.

Anne said...

Hey Angela, I think that is so funny because I always think the same thing about your posts. Haven't heard anything yet, she is going for another ultrasound this afternoon so we will know more then.
How are things going in your new house?