Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pushing Daisies

Ok, so yesterday I was sitting around with Chris and he was looking at someones blog online and they wrote a little post about this show. We were thinking Hmm....can this new show really be this great? We watched the preveiw which totally captivated our attention, and I immediately was thinking oh my gosh I hope we can watch this online since we missed it last week!!
But oh my goodness, it is seriously soo great! Everyone needs to check it out!



I believe that this will probably be my new favorite show! Also, you CAN watch it online, just go to abc.com! I know you all will love it! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I think that show sucks!

Anne said...

are you crazy?? why on earth do you think that?
I might delete that comment, haha.

Anonymous said...

I liked nothing about it. You're the first person I've know who likes it.

Anne said...

I am starting to wonder if you actually even watched it, or if you are just trying to irritate me.

Anonymous said...

Oh NO. I watched it. Him and Charlotte Church. So cute, so sweet. SO DUMB! :)
I still love you guys, I just think the show sucks

Anonymous said...

Because you and your husband are SO IMPORTANT to me, I am going to try and watch the episodes that I have missed with new eyes. We'll see if my opinion changes about the show.