Monday, February 9, 2009

My Birthday-Part One

So like I said in my previous post, my Birthday week was like a week long celebration. It was seriously amazing! And my best birthday to date that I can recall. It started off the weekend before. Chris and I met my family in Lansing and had a late lunch at a place call Jimmy's Pub. We also celebrated Jesse's too, since our birthdays are only two days apart. It is fun to have someone to celebrate with and they even surprised us with a cake from Zehnders (one of my favs!)



Jesse and I opening some presents



Opening Anne of Green Gables, one of my favorite presents this year! I must have been shocked or something, haha...



Sam opening his Valentine's day present from his Grandma and Grandpa, he is so cute!



Chris and I



Patrick and Megan



Jesse and Trisha



Emileigh, Nate and *baby!*



It was a short time that we were able to be together, as we all had to drive our seperate ways (including Ohio and Indiana, we hate living so far apart!) but it was very special none the less, and we always have a great time.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Sounds like fun! Mmm cake.

Anne said...

You haven't had cake until you've had Zehnder's cake!