Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Birthday

Thursday was my birthday, and I turned 24. It freaks me out because I know that it is one year closer to me turning 30. Everyone keeps telling me ohhh you ware such a baby blah blah blah but seriously, that doesn't make me feel any better. It is still another year come and gone, it is crazy...I cannot believe how fast time flies. I cannot believe how long Chris and I have been together, it is awesome!! And as much as I don't want to be anxious or rush things I am so excited for our future.

This past week has been awesome! I feel like I've been celebrating the the entire week, and every day has brought something fun. I will definitely be posting some pictures soon, probably tomorrow. As for now, I need to get busy. My in-laws will be here soon and this place is a mess and I still need to get ready. I will end on this note: sleeping in this morning was AMAZING!!! For once Chris was heading off to work early and I got to stay all snuggled in our warm bed...ahhh complete and absolute bliss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh you ware such a baby...blah blah blah...:)

I think the same thing about 33 going toward 40. I think that's worse.

Hope you enjoyed your b-day! :)

Anne said...

Well then you know exactly how I feel!!! haha
My birthday was great, thanks...pictures soon to come...