Monday, February 2, 2009

TGI February.

I am soooooooo ready for Spring.
I am tired of every square inch of my body being unnecessarily dry and un-moisturizable. Yes, I realize that is not a word, but in this case it is pertinent to explain the monstrosity of this situation. I can no longer go to bed with vaseline-type feeling lotion and socks covering my hands. It isn't working.

The sun decided to peak out a couple times within the past couple days. Yes you think I would be ecstatic except I was practically blinded. I mean, it was like my eyes hadn't been objected to any sort of natural light in years. I see this as being somewhat of a problem. I can feel the seasonal depression starting to set it, but I didn't think about how I work 8-5 and I'm in an office ALL DAY LONG. I am going to have to make an effort to get outside on my lunch breaks, and take Niles for walks right after work so I can enjoy the day light (once it becomes warmer that is). Otherwise I very well may just turn into a crazy person.

Speaking of becoming a crazy person, I am currently studying to take my Life, Accident and Health Exam, which if I pass I then acquire a license to be able to sell Life Insurance in Michigan. Not something that I ever intend to do, but alas, when I get this license it means another raise. This is seriously some of the most boring stuff I have ever tried to read, which is definitely causing me some trouble getting motivated to actually read it. But I must suck it up and just get it over with. I take a 3 day 8-5 class in a couple weeks and have to complete a 80 question test before I go. Tis going to be great fun.

This weekend was awesome. I will be posting with some pics soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne, Grace saw your blog for the first time and loved the pictures! She wants to leave you a message:

Dear Anne,

I saw the picture of the cookies. They look yummy! I can't believe your website is called Living and Loving. I like that title sooooo much! I think it is a super great title for your website! I have a surprise for you for your birthday!

Love,

Grace (Spy)

Anne said...

haha!! that is awesome!! you rock Grace! :)
I'm glad you like my blog. Next time I make those cookies I will make sure that you get some!