Monday, February 9, 2009

My Birthday-Part Two

So my birthday was on a Thursday this year, and typically I would take the day off a work but I decided I would suck it up since I wouldn't get to spend the day with Chris anyways. It ending up being a really great day. Not only did I get tons of birthday wishes on myspace and facebook, but also text messages, emails, and phone calls etc. Also, some of my coworkers made it really special, when I got to work there were some presents on my desk, and my boss also took a group of us out to lunch. It was really nice.

After work I went home and relaxed for a little while and when Lauren came home from class we went to The Bob and had dinners at Gill's.

My celebratory drink



On your birthday you may choose to have a lobster dinner for free. I LOVE seafood obviously, but have never eaten a whole lobster by myself. It was really good. Poor lobster, little did he know he was going to be devoured that evening, haha!



Lauren and I



And what is a birthday dinner without some dessert, and chocolate at that? Not only was the set-up creative and pretty, but it tasted great too.



Chris missed a great dinner, I wish he could have came with us (he had to be at class that night, but met up with us later.) Thank you Lauren for being a great friend and spending the evening with me!





No comments: