Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's like a two-sided knife.

Yesterday I experienced a sadness I've never felt before. Something I wanted so badly wasn't real....yet I knew it was impossible and not the right time. But it just hurt, so deeply. Something that I can't explain to others because they don't understand. Especially Chris. It was just depressing, and I couldn't even tell him why I felt how I felt. I feel better today, I'm pretty much over it I guess.
Anyways, it's wednesday, so thankfully I have the day off. I'm doing a couple people's hair and also thinking about running some errands, but maybe I'll just hang around here and forget it all. My Tivo has become my new-found friend, which isn't always such a good thing. I do sit around and watch a lot of TV now...haha. I am hoping Chris gets me an elliptical for my birthday. I feel like such a brat lately. I have been asking for and expecting so much. I owe him so much. I guess we are taking a week off this summer, he is going to get his wisdom teeth out, and we will probably just hang out and go to the beach and everything, I am really looking forward to that.

No comments: