Monday, January 15, 2007

I've come to love Sundays.

Even though it means that I have to go back to work the next day. But yesterday was so great.
The David Crowder band came to Mars and played for worship, it was so amazing. And the guy has a great voice, they rocked it, it was pretty sweet. I wish Chris could have been there with us to see them. After church I cleaned for a while. I love it when the apartment is clean, it just gives me a sense of calming, and it's not so cluttered. I can't wait to move to a bigger place. We were looking at this brochure for condos last night. I don't want to get his hopes up. I don't know what to do, sometimes I want a house, with property, but these condos were pretty sweet. And they have like pools, and huge work out rooms, and we wouldn't really have to take care of anything. I just don't want to feel like I'm living in an apartment, or dorms. I just want some privacy, and a decent place to park my car. And I want to feel safe. I don't really feel that where we live right now. It would be nicer to live closer to work as well.
Anyways, our house church all came over here last night, and Chris cooked Chinese. I would definately have to say that it was our most successful and fun meeting thus far. The food was great and everyone seemed like they had a lot of fun. We watched the BullHorn Nooma, and the discussion was good. We talked about how it's hard to be a Christian sometimes because people label you compared to other instances and situations they have come across which is often quite negative. It's hard because at the same time, we cannot judge other Christians thinking we are better or that we are doing the right things and they aren't. I know I am not perfect by any means. But when you live within that very conservative and legalistic lifestyle, life just becomes very hard after a while. I went through a time in my life where I lived with a lot of guilt and it took a while to come out of it. I thank Chris and Megan for bringing me out of it. I know that God wants us to live a great life and to be happy. We also talked about how by loving others we are loving God. Even loving people that are hard to love. I know I'm probably pretty hard to love sometimes.
Overall it was a really wonderful night. I just really like everyone in our House church so much, I feel blessed to have them all in my life and to have met everyone. Wednesday night Jason and Andrea are coming over so I can cut her hair, and saturday we are trying to get everyone together to go bowling, which should really be a lot of fun.
Oh yes. And last night, I dreamed that I was pregnant. All night long.

No comments: