Friday, January 12, 2007

A Year In Review.

This past year has been such a crazy blur.
And one that has affected me more than ever before.
There are so many good memories, I hope I can always remember them all.

I guess things start in November of 2005. I graduated Douglas J and moved to Grand Rapids all in the same night. I couldn't wait to be near my then boyfriend Chris. I started working at Red Lobster as a temporary job until I found a salon I wanted to work at, which ended up taking longer than I hoped but everything worked out great.
In December Chris proposed, and I said yes and the plans begun.

2006. The new year always sneaks up on you. In February I turned 21. The long awaited day was finally here, not that it made too huge of a difference to me, except that I could finally share that bottle of wine with Chris if we chose.
March brought wedding number one upon us. We decided to get married early for many reasons, but looking back I don't regret it at all. It is still so crazy sometimes, I cannot believe that I am married!! I have looked forward to this for a long time, and now I am here, at this point in my life, living with my husband. God is good.

No comments: