Thursday, January 18, 2007

Things still haven't slowed down.

The past year has been so crazy. And it really isn't going to be over until Trisha has her baby. I guess I have been thinking that things aren't ever really going to slow down now at all. From this point out life is supposed to fly by right? That is what I hear anyways, and sometimes that is how it definately feels. It is January 18th already. Almost February. Almost my 22nd birthday. I can't believe I have been out of high school for four years already.
Anyways, this morning I woke up excited. I have so much to look forward to. Trisha's baby. Celebrating our *1st* one year anniversary. Moving this summer, possibly into a house. A fun summer hopefully, maybe a trip to Cedar Point, hopefully a camping trip with our House Church. How our House Church is going to grow this year. A week off with Chris. Chris maybe getting his surg. tech job. Me being at Tanaz for one year. Celebrating our *2nd* one year anniversary. And then winter and Christmas will be here again. I am sure that this year is going to fly by, just like the last one did. But I am so blessed.
I just got an email from our friend Jon who is in our house church. He got layed off from his job, something that I don't think anyone really saw coming. I pray that he finds another soon. I pray that Michigan's economy starts to pick up, there are so many people here that are out of work. And people are just moving away. I suppose that is part of the reason for why it is such a buyer's market for houses out there right now. Anyways, hopefully he will find another job right away.

No comments: