Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Biggest Bar Night of the Year

We decided to go out and hang out with some friends on the night before Thanksgiving this year. We have never done that before, I figured it would be absolutely crazy, from my years of prior serving experience. Chris really wanted to go back to Graydon's Crossing in East GR. We went there a couple monthes back for our anniversary dinner and really liked it. Their food is awesome, and Chris loves their extensive beer menu. We only stayed for a couple hours but it was fun, we had some good food and good conversation. And it actually wasn't too crazy there at all. I was happy that we stayed away from downtown. Here are some pics from the night; Enjoy!




Our good friend Paul and his girlfriend Naomi

My coworker Dave and I

Watch out Dave!! I'm coming after your beer!!


My coworker Julie and I

No comments: