Friday, December 19, 2008

It's blizzarding outside!!!

Oh my gosh it is snowing like 3 inches an hour right now. It's awesome......haha. I can't believe our office is even open right now. Our home office in Milwaukee closed....I mean come on!! If they are shut down we should be too!! I have a feeling it is going to be somewhat of a slow day...and then Monday we are going to get our butts kicked with work making up for it. Should be interesting....
I know people hate this weather but I love it. I don't mind driving in the snow, especially if it's just around GR. My trek into work was real fun today...thankfully my amazing husband gets out of bed for me just to start my car and brush it off, what a sweetie. When I woke up at 6 I jumped out of bed because I was excited to see how much had fallen but at that point it wasn't too bad..by 7:20 when Chris came in from cleaning off my car he was like yeah...it's pretty bad out there....well I was like, whatever, it's only been over an hour, but dang!!!! Yeah it was way worse. I started driving and wow, not the right time to own a little corolla, they are way too close to the ground. The plows can't even keep up with it all. I almost got to work when the Amtrak train was stuck in the tracks. I'm like, are you freakin serious right now...haha. So I called my boss and told him I was going to be a little late but I was definitely on my...I pretty much had to drive all the way back home and turn around to get to the highway to get over the train tracks...fun fun!!! I was only like ten or fifteen minutes late, they didn't care though. At least I am here!!!
I sorta had some plans tonight and tomorrow we are supposed to drive a little ways to have Christmas with Chris's family. We will see what happens I guess!!

1 comment:

DomestiKatie. said...

where did you get this gorgeous layout?