Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to "The Office"

Here's a little sneak peak into my place of employment...welcome to Northwestern Mutual =)

Cool new glass sign that we just got for the wall:



This is the lobby/waiting area where people sit, it is across from the sign above. Oh and I get to stare at it all day long.



And this is my desk. Sort of one of the first things you see when you walk in. Yeah, I pretty much love it.


This is where I sit alllll day. It's not always that messy. Just when I get busy.


View from the side


Every Monday I get a new arrangement of flowers for the desk. This is what we got this week, they are awesome. I love the colors, it is so Christmasy!





This is my friend and coworker Chris....what the heck is he doing under there?? I think he was getting coffee out of the cupboard, haha.



That's all I got for now. The office is way bigger than what it seems, all you really see in these pictures is the area when you first walk in.
I love our new camera.
More random pictures to come...

No comments: