Friday, December 5, 2008

So thankful the weekend is here....

My mouth is still killing. The muscles in my jaws are just aching, pretty sure it's from all the anesthesia shots they gave me. I still can't chew very well because it hurts my teeth to bite down. They are also pretty sensitive to hot and cold now. I can't wait until I get my real crowns on in two weeks. Hopefully everything will feel normal by Christmastime so I can actually enjoy eating food.

Well anyone who lives in West Michigan knows we have got a pretty good amount of snow over the last 24 or so hours. I don't mind it, it is so beautiful outside. I took some pictures tonight when I got home from the Y, I will post them sometime this weekend, since I'll probably end up taking some more.

Tomorrow is going to be great. Chris has the weekend off so we get to spend the day together and try to get most of our Christmas shopping done. We are going to have sushi for dinner, I cannot wait. We will probably indulge and it will be amazing. I probably won't be able to eat that much longer anyways... Hopefully we will find most of our stuff tomorrow that way I can stop thinking about shopping. Christmas is coming so fast, only 20 more days!!! Once again my favorite time of year is flying by before I can even get a chance to enjoy it.
Sunday all we have to do is go to church. Maybe I will come home and take a nap...probably not but the thought is nice. I need to get on sending out Christmas cards asap. Alright well I am exhausted. And Chris is passed out with Niles on the couch by me and he just sat down...I think that it is time for bed.

No comments: