Thursday, December 4, 2008

Saturday at Riverside Park

Saturday early afternoon I decided to take Niles to Riverside Park for a walk/run.
It was absolutely gorgeous outside. The sun was shining, and it wasn't too breezy; it was a perfect brisk early winter day. Niles had been whining all morning because he was bored. It was an even greater reason for me to get out and get some exercise and also enjoy the weather. Here are some pictures that I took from the park with the new camera. The colors are great!

There are always tons of ducks and geese along the river.



Walking along the way...


Some pictures of one of the ponds





Niles playing and grabbing at his leash while I'm trying to take a picture of him.


And last but not least, here is a video I took of me playing fetch with Niles

No comments: