Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Saturday we got sooo much snow. Chris and I went Christmas shopping all day; we left at 11:30 am and didn't get home until 9:15 pm. And it snowed the entire time, the roads were crappy. And I loved it!!! It was gorgeous out. It was that nice fluffy snow, the kind where each snow flake is so huge that you can see it's individual pattern as it's falling down. It made walking to and from stores sort of a pain and there was a lot of water on the floor mats by the time we got home, but I still loved it. The snow made it seem like it was actually "The Holidays", besides the crazy amount of shoppers out and about. We haven't gotten to go Christmas shopping together in like a couple years so it was really fun. And I feel like we are always so busy, it's hard to really "feel" like it's Christmastime which stinks because this is our favorite time of year and it flies by too fast. One of our favorite things that we did saturday besides eat sushi was when we got Starbucks and walked around the mall, taking in all the decorations and shoppers bustling around...just being together. It was so nice.
This is a picture from when we were driving....well we were at a stop light when I actually took it, not driving:



We ended up eating at Toyko Grill and the sushi was great as always, like I predicted it to be. We wish we could eat it everyday. I should have taken a picture of it, it was so pretty...haha. These are from in the restaurant:



And this is me being stupid......haha



I also took some pictures around the house...the ones with the snow in them are from a couple days ago so we actually have a lot more now. We also have some cool icicles hanging all over, it's funny how they even formed themselves all around the Christmas lights. I know a lot of people would think I am crazy if they read this but I hope it keeps snowing. I don't mind it anymore, I love it!!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....... =)









No comments: