Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I officially hate going to the dentist.

I had to go yesterday afternoon. I needed to get a bunch of work done on two teeth and then have them crowned. I was there for over 3 hours, my mouth hurts like heck, and it cost us a whole lot of money, like a small, old used car.
But...
I do not want my complaining to be the main point in this post..
because..I do not want to complain.
I am thankful. Because I am lucky.
We at least have dental insurance. And jobs that provide us with that dental insurance. And if we didn't have that insurance....then that dollar amount would FOR SURE be something to be complaining about. Because it would be more like a nice used car. Like our Corolla for example. Not to mention I have a really great dentist.
I never got to go to the dentist as a child, and that combined with some bad genes make for the mess that my mouth is.
I am thankful that when we have kids, we will be able to provide them that need. It's an awesome feeling.

No comments: