Friday, January 2, 2009

The Christmas Season

Here are a couple random pictures that I wanted to throw in a post somewhere.

I think it was the first Saturday in December, I drove to Lansing to visit my old roommate Kate. We get together every so often when she needs to get her hair done. She is still a very good friend of mine and I miss her dearly. After I did her hair I went to Riverview Church with her. I used to go there back in the day when I went to MSU and Douglas J. It looks absolutely nothing like it did back then. I was good to visit though. She is so cute! I think this may have been taken the next day, I am not sure. Chris and I were in the car going somewhere...and I was messing around with the camera.
Niles and I cuddling on the couch staying warm. He is so cute!
I got him to lay by the tree for just a minute one morning......didn't last long.

No comments: