Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend was pretty good. Chris had to work, so I just kept myself busy. Saturday consisted on cleaning the house and getting some stuff done. I knew I had plans that night with some friends but I could not get motivated to get in the shower and get ready. The snow was falling and our house was all cozy and warm. I ended up falling asleep on the couch for a couple of hours and it was awesome. I love naps. Chris wasn't there to keep me warm but Niles cuddled with me, haha. Finally my friend Julie called me sometime after 5 I finally got up and got ready. I went to the Rivertown mall and saw Bride Wars with her, her sister Katherine and friend Becca. It was a cute movie, definitely a chick flick and was pretty funny at times. Not one of those movies that I came out of it going "Oh I loved that I want to see it again, or I want to buy it!" and probably wouldn't really rent it to watch with Chris because I know that he would be less than interested! I am happy though because I finally found someone who will go and see those movies with me! I am happy that I met my friend Julie at work because she is really nice. After the movie we went and ate dinner at On the Border...I have never been there before. It was pretty good I guess, kind of your typical Mexican/Americanized restaurant; they had a good variety of food to pick from. I love girls night out!

Once I left I went home and picked up Chris and Lauren and we went downtown to Bar Divani and met up with Lauren's bf Joshua. We hung out that for a couple hours..it was fun to be downtown, it wasn't too busy which I am assuming is because of the crappy weather we have been getting. I love their Molten Lava Chocolate cake. We get it every time we go.

Cute!


Love him... :)

2 comments:

RRigdon said...

Hey! Please DO add me on your blog roll. I see you have the Bott family up there. My sister is Miriam Bott (newly married to Nate). Small world. :)

Anne said...

Hey Rachel, yeah I totally made that connection! They make a great couple...so cute. Thanks for letting me add you!