Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas Northwestern Mutual

I was so excited for our work Christmas party. For one, it was my first Christmas party there, and I wasn't sure what to expect, I just assumed it was going to be tons of fun. Plus all day long all I could think about was how I hadn't eaten anything bad in a while and I knew that night we were having chicken wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. I also knew they were going to provide us beer and wine. That week I had been helping my friend/coworker Dave do some app input for this thing we do called Operation Issue where all the reps try to get in all their last minute apps to count towards their end of the year goals. Well that afternoon for some reason we were crazy busy. I am not gonna lie, it sucked and I was pissed. We were stuck downstairs until 5:45 while everyone was upstairs at the party. By the time we got out I was all the more motivated that this night was going to be a blast. Needless to say we had a pretty good time.

Me, Natasha and Alisha

Alisha, me, Julie, Dave and Chris

Julie and meWe ended up heading over to Z's for a drink afterward and hung out there for a while. We had more fun there than we did at the party.

me and our roommate Lauren (she is also one of my best friends and works at Z's)
me and Dave-finally done working and having some fun!!
When Chris got out of work he met up with me there. The night ended with me having a flat tire but luckily Dave and some tire inflator thing in his car that got me home. I think it's safe to say that we were all a little tired in the morning...haha. Merry Christmas NMFN.

No comments: