Monday, January 5, 2009

Seriously. People.

It has been like the Monday from hell.
Ok so I'm over-exaggerating a little. Haha...but come on. The phone, literally, has been ringing non-freakin-stop alllll day long. I am used to it, it's what I do, I'm the receptionist. But today has been exceptionally bad. I think it's because not only is it Monday but the Holidays are officially over and not only that but tax season is almost here, yippeee.
But I cannot wait for this day to be over! I get to leave in 25 minutes.
Then I am off to the Y.
And then I am going home to watch the two-hour season premiere of The Bachelor. I am super excited because it's with the cute/sweet single dad Jason Mesnick. I know it is going to be a good one. Can't wait to see all the women those chose for him...ha.

p.s. More updating to come with a bunch of pics from Christmas....

No comments: