Friday, January 2, 2009

More Bowling Fun

Well my bowling league is done for the season. I am a little sad because I will miss hanging out with my friends every Tuesday night, but at the same time, it is good to have that night back.
Here is a cool time lapse video we took one night:



And after this picture you may officially think I am crazy. But we were just having some good 'ol fun. What movie does this make you think of? =) I look so ridiculous, haha.


And last but not least, here is a picture of my team from our last night bowling. It was right before Christmas and we ate tons of food and exchanged little presents. My favorite was this little ornament that Alisha made me. It was a little bowling pin with a little green ball glued to it and she wrote Lincoln Lanes 2008 on it. It was the cheapest looking ornament ever and I absolutely love it!! I put it on our tree right when I got home that night.


Dave, me, Jeff and Alisha
Team JAAD #25 Foreva

2 comments:

Dave said...

Go team JAAD. We won at something at least...we got first last place!

Anne said...

heck yeah we were amazing!