Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Years Eve

For the last couple years we have been going to our friends Adam and Amanda's house for New Years. They always throw a great little party with amazing food and friends. This year was no different. I only had to work a half day so I headed home, packed our bags, Niles and his things and some goodies I had made and headed over to Norton Shores once again. Chris met me at his parents around 10 after he got out of work and we headed over to the Montambo's.

Here is a nice little glance at all the great food we had to pick from....chilled shrimp, brie, hot crab dip, carmel brownie, pumpkin rolls...yuumm...


Chris and Adam eating food in the kitchen

Amanda and I, love this girl!

Adam and Amanda....can you believe that they have three kids? She looks amazing!

Chris and I


Amanda and friend Nicole from their church

Chris opening our celebratory champagne....

....and me pouring it!!
Happy New Year everyone! May 2009 be absolutely amazingly incredible...

One last girls picture by the tree...

We did not get to bed until after 3 am that night. Niles whined all night long and I slept terrible. I remember waking up in an awful mood. Not the greatest way to start the first day of the New Year! We went out to lunch to a quaint little place called Toast 'N Jams...we have wanted to go there before but never really had the opportunity. Turns out we really loved it and can't wait to go back....once we headed home Chris had to go to work. And I crashed on the couch, haha. Way to spend my day off of work! As much fun as we had, we both remember thinking how great it would have been to just have stayed home in our PJs, curled up on the couch eating good food and celebrating together just the two of us. Wow we sound like old people... =) But that was exactly what we did for the rest of the weekend and it was amazing!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Looks like lots of fun! And you all look so beautiful.